MARCH 2015 – Here is a copy of our parent’s charter, as a reminder of what we expect from all visitors coming on to our school premises…
Canon Johnson C. of E. Primary School
- We will model courteous, polite and respectful behaviour whilst on or near school premises.
- We will have high expectations of our own children to behave politely and respectfully to each other and other adults at all times.
- We will contact school if we have any issues concerning our own or other children.
- School will actively listen to issues, endeavour to provide an agreeable solution to both parties and inform both parties of the outcomes.
- School will take and act upon legal advice where appropriate