September 2019 – Here is a copy of our parent’s charter, as a reminder of what we expect from all visitors coming on to our school premises.
We ask all parents to sign up to this agreement to support the school in developing pupil’s understanding, skills and knowledge. In return the staff in school sign an agreement to promise to provide the best education possible for all the pupils within school and the pupils sign an agreement to promise that will complete work to the best of their ability and learn to work with other pupils in a caring and nurturing environment.
Canon Johnson C. of E. Primary School
- We will model courteous, polite and respectful behaviour whilst on or near school premises.
- We will have high expectations of our own children to behave politely and respectfully to each other and other adults at all times.
- We will contact school if we have any issues concerning our own or other children.
- School will actively listen to issues, endeavour to provide an agreeable solution to both parties and inform both parties of the outcomes.
- School will take and act upon legal advice where appropriate