30 Hour Places
Information on the 30 hour offer
All 3-4 year old children are entitled to 15 hours free Nursery education.
You will be eligible for 30 hours free education if:
- both parents must be working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family), and each parent earns a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage or living wage, and less than £100,000 per year
- working will include employed and self-employed persons
- in general families where one parent does not work (or neither parent works) will not be eligible for these additional hours
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on parental, maternity or paternity leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on adoption leave
- both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on statutory sick pay
- one parent is employed and one parent has substantial caring responsibilities based on specific benefits received for caring or one parent is employed and one parent is disabled or incapacitated based on receipt of specific benefits
How to apply
You can register and apply for your 30 hour code through your childcare service account. If eligible you will be issued with a code which you will then need to bring to Nursery. Nursery will then allocate 30 hour places if they are available.
Apply for your 30 hour code through the Government website by clicking here
Timings of the Nursery day
The 30 hour offer at Canon Johnson Primary School will be 8.50am-3.15pm Monday to Friday.